Working for Asia Pacific Smart School
Thank you very much for your interest to work at APSS
We hope you will take time to read our Prospectus (available on the website) and explore our website further, as this will give you a good overview of life at APSS and what we stand for.
In summary, APSS is a very successful and happy school in a pleasant environment on the outskirts of Kuala Lumpur. We have a strong sense of community with respect, empathy, creativity, and independent learning all being priorities at our school.
We are constantly looking for passionate, inspiring, innovative and high achieving professionals to join our team and who have a strong track record of teaching success. You must be able to implement best practice in order to achieve all-round excellence and ensure outstanding learning outcomes for all students.
There is so much for us to be proud of here at APSS, and we hope that after reading about our school you will decide to apply, if there are no current vacancies listed relevant to your skills and experience, but you feel you have something exceptional to offer, then we would still like to hear from you.
We invite suitably qualified teachers for the following subjects, for both Malaysian & IGCSE-Cambridge curricula
- Teaching all areas of the curriculum;
- Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment;
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class;
- Organising and taking part in school events, outings and activities which may take place;
- Motivating students with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Minimum ordinary degree in a relevant area, with at least 3 years of teaching experience
- A post-graduate Certificate or Diploma qualification in Education
- Excellent command of oral and written English
- Passionate about Teaching & Learning with a genuine desire to work with students
Please email your Curriculum Vitae with a covering letter to:
Human Resources Department
Asia Pacific Schools
No. 1, Persiaran A, Off Jalan Lapangan Terbang, Subang, 47200 Subang, Selangor.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.